So the boys had their clinic appointments today. Since we have already been through one surgery we didn't have a lot of questions. So we ended up doing more waiting then meeting with the doctors. Plus our neurosurgeon had an emergency so we didn't even get to meet with him.
We did meet with a geneticist, and she's pretty sure there is some genetic reason as to why our boys have Cranio. It's just whether or not we can find it. So we went ahead and got both boys tested. Let me tell you that was a fun half hour, especially after being there for 3 hours already :).